These beautiful spherical garden water features are hand crafted from layers of riven natural slate - which are therefore all unique but all have the beautiful grey and silver tones, which are only enhanced by the trickling water that gently ripples over the sides.
The central 25mm hole creates a bubble pool effect for the water to cascade over the complete surface of the sphere as it runs down into the reservoir, ready to be pumped up again.
Creates a beautiful calming sound within any garden - position close to areas you will be using to benefit from the sound of the trickling water.
Choose from black or white pebbles to cover the reservoir and grate - both will complement the grey and silver tones of the slate - we will contact you after placing your order to check which colour stones you would like.
Easy to install, clean and maintain and they are frost and weather resistant.
Price for the kit includes all the below - everything you need to install your water feature: Measurement and qty differences are dependant on the size of sphere ordered .
- 40 / 50 / 60 or 75 cm layered natural slate ball
- 70 or 87 cm diameter x 32cm deep reservoir including steel support grill, access hatch and mesh guard.
- 600 to 2000 litre per hour pump with mains connection
- 13–16 mm or 19-25 mm water pump hose
- 22 mm Plumber Pipe to assist feeding pipe through drill hole
- 14 cm or 27.5 cm support ring
- Foam pipe bung
- 25 or 50 kgs of your choice of pebbles - Norfolk Blue, Black or White (we will check with you)
- Installation instructions
- Care guide
Please call the Ingarden team on 01732 463409 for more information