Featuring 100% FSC certified Teak from fully managed sources, this stunningly curvaceous garden lounge set really does provide the WOW factor for your garden patio area.
10% Already taken off the RRP
Chunky, solid, curvy, comfy, large . . . everything you could ask for in an outdoor lounge set.
What we love:
- Beautifully designed and crafted using FSC certified teak on solid teak platforms and curvy back slatted design
- Optimal flexibility = 7 pieces in the range including a stand alone sun-lounger (see Related Products), end units with a choice of teak side table extension or a side arm, middle and corner units, an ottoman and a coffee table means you can really create your own bespoke furniture set for your outdoor space.
- Choose all modules from the drop down box and build your own unique, bespoke garden lounge set - just the way you want it !
- All units have small wheels within their frames for flexibility and ease of movement
- The high grade teak will weather over time to a silver grey colour but the naturally high oil content negates the need for any treatments unless you wish to maintain the colour etc. Sometimes small hairline cracks may appear in the wood but this is naturally occurring and is in no way detrimental to the integrity of the teak wood.
- All units come with all weather resistant branded "Agora" fabric cushions over open pore outdoor foam. These will be highly resistant to UV, water, rot and mildew. Cushions are not waterproof but will be quick drying if they do get wet .
- Grafito (dark grey)
- Niebla (light grey)
NOTE - cushions in photos are Grafito (light grey)
PLEASE NOTE - as the cushions are very large and deep, if they do get very wet they will take time to dry out - especially if weather conditions are not conducive. i.e. hot, sunny weather will help them dry quicker than cooler, cloudier conditions
We strongly suggest the use of outdoor weatherproof covers to protect the cushions in prolonged wet weather or to store (completely dry) to prolong the life of the cushions and avoid the need for too much Spring cleaning.
Please call the Ingarden team on 01732 463409 for more information or for assistance in building your own bespoke garden lounge set.