These stunning sleek and contemporary gazebos really do offer you the chance to entertain outside all year round and in all weathers.
Now with a white, electronic louvre roof AND integral LED strip lighting.
10% already taken off the price.
What we love:
- The LED lighting strip is a simple, unobtrusive strip lighting around the top of the main frame and produces a soft yet good amount of ambient lighting when entertaining after the sun goes down. Just need a plug socket nearby.
- The minimalist frames are made of high quality, toughened, powder coated aluminium in a DARK GREY and easy to wash down.
- The louvre roof is made of the same powder coated aluminium but now in WHITE , which brightens the feeling within the gazebo - especially when the LED lights are on and is fully motorised from a control panel on one of the legs or a remote control unit.
- The louvre roof opens and closes to allow light and air in as and when required. The mechanisms that facilitate this are robust and built to last so they won’t fail over time and are fully adjustable so can be stopped at any angle (not just a choice of open or closed).
- The gazebo comes with ALL 4 side screens which are still manually operated - easy to pull up and down within runners. These can be pulled down to different heights giving more options than just up or down . Great for shade from sunlight without necessarily closing the whole side down.
- High quality screens made from branded Textilene and slightly transparent to help it feel light and still very much part of the garden. Textilene is made of PVC coated woven polyester non-stretch yarn.
- It is flame retardant, mildew resistant and stable in hot and cold temperatures. Strong and durable, you can even project your favourite films and TV shows onto them !
- The gazebo is resistant to wind up to wind force 120 km/h. and resistant to loads, such as snowThe roof is resistant to loads, including snow.
- The rain DRAINAGE system = The shuttered roof is completely waterproof when closed, but also has drainage channels housed within the shuttered sections which allow excess rain water to drain off and down specially engineered channels on the inside of the legs and then out the bottom into the ground it’s anchored to.
- The feet also include sturdy base plates allowing it to be anchored to solid flat surfaces like patios and decking.
- There is a 5 year guarantee on the gazebo frames and a 2 year guarantee on the screens
PLEASE NOTE - We offer an installation service costing £450 for this size gazebo - which we believe is worth every penny ! Postcode exclusions apply (we will contact you if our supplier is unable to install in your postcode or there is a higher cost )
Please call the Ingarden team on 01732 463409 for more information