Contemporary window box or herb planter in Aluzinc metal. Perfect for an industrial look in an urban setting
What we love;
- Aluzinc is made of cold rolled steel with a coating of aluminium, zinc and silicium.
- This produces a material with excellent weathering properties. It will not dull down over time like galvanised steel and will not water mark.
- These window boxes have drainage holes and lock formed seams so suitable only for outdoor use and not 100% watertight so not suitable for use as water features.
- Also great size for use as herb planters
- Available in many sizes of troughs, cubes and cylinders to match up with garden planting schemes- please see "Related Products".
- We can also have bespoke sizes, made here in the UK. Please call or email your requirements.
PLEASE NOTE - If planning to use inside, please call us and supplier can seal the drainage holes and seams
Please call the Ingarden team on 01732 463409 for more information