Garden Consultation Service7th May 2019
With 14 years of experience now in the Garden Furniture and Accessories industry, I feel like we have a wealth of knowledge that could be put to even better use than just our website
I have occasionally offered 1 to 1 consultations over the years and the feedback has always been really positive and clients have always been delighted with the choice they subsequently make and the end result in their own gardens.
So from this year I am offering a garden consultation service to help you choose your perfect set of garden furniture..
- Perfect if you do not have time to search yourself
- Perfect if you are bamboozled by the huge range available but unsure of what would work for you
- Perfect if you cannot understand why prices range from a few hundred to many thousand pounds and wanting to make sure you are spending your money wisely
- Perfect if you have just had your garden beautifully landscaped and now want the finishing touches
- Perfect if you want to know what are the most current trends and fashions in the garden
- Perfect if you want to know what are the newest technological advances in "all weather" materials to ensure your garden furniture is as practical and functional as good-looking
The consultation involves a visit from myself, at a time most convenient to yourselves, in your garden to fully understand your wishes and requirements.
Currently available only in the South East counties of Kent, Sussex & Surrey.
I come bearing a large range of the latest garden furniture brand catalogues and help you both to see what a wide range of products are available but also, by listening to you, helping to narrow down that vast choice to find your perfect set of furniture.
We cover both garden lounge furniture and garden dining furniture and we have suppliers that offer the best in all types of materials: all weather fabric / all weather rattan / all weather rope weaves / Textilene sling furniture / teak / powder coated aluminium and outdoor grade stainless steel ..... it is almost endless these days !
I can of course offer additional advice on other garden products such as planters, water features, outdoor showers and taps, fire pits, bird baths and log storage etc. so can tailor the consultation totally to your own unique requirements.
The cost for this service is a flat consultation fee of £100 that is fully redeemable against any subsequent purchase of £500 +
I will spend whatever time is required, up to 3 hours with you in your garden offering you advice and assistance that will help you choose the perfect range of garden furniture. A discussion and briefing on booking often means I can do some background research before I visit and maximise the benefit of my time spent with you.
If this service is of interest to you or you would like to know more, please call me on 01732 463409 to discuss